National Catechetical Directory
Catechesis for Penance challenges people to acknowledge the difference between good and evil
in the social order, to measure their Values and priorities against those of the Gospel and the
Church, to accept individual and corporate responsibility for their decisions, and the
consequences of those decisions and to repent of their participation in evil.
In the Sacrament of Reconciliation or Confession, we reflect on our lives, ask for advise and forgiveness and make a commitment to change.
Priests of the Parish are usually available to hear confessions any Mass
The 10 Commandments
- I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange gods before me.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD in vain.
- Keep holy the LORD‘s Day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness.
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
- You shall not covet neighbor’s goods.